Benefits & Features
- Supports phase II detoxification enzyme activity‡
- Enhances healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway‡
- Promotes healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity‡
- Lignans provide support for cellular, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health‡
- Offers antioxidant support for cellular protection‡
- Contains BioResponse DIM® diindolylmethane complex
- Includes broccoli sprout concentrate (whole plant)
- Made with high-quality vegan ingredients backed by verifiable science
- Ages 18 and up
- Cellular health and detoxification support‡
As a dietary supplement, take 2 capsules daily, with meals.
Science & Research
The glucosinolates in broccoli, including indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane, help support healthy detoxification. BioResponse DIM® provides 25 mg per serving of a highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane, an important metabolite of indole-3-carbinol. These compounds promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity.1,2 Calcium-D-glucarate targets beta glucuronidase enzyme activity, promoting healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway.3 Lignans, such as 7-hydroxymatairesinol (HMR), are converted in the body to enterolactone. Research indicates that dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels provide support for cellular, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health.4,5,6 Silymarin, alpha lipoic acid and N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) act to support phase II detoxification enzyme activity in the liver and offer antioxidant support for cellular protection.7,8,9 Taurine, glycine and methionine promote phase II detoxification pathways and healthy cell metabolism.10,11,12‡
- Riby JE, et al. Biochem Pharmacol. 2000 Jul 15;60(2):167-77.
- Michnovicz JJ. Int J Obes Relat Metab Disord. 1998 Mar;22(3):227-9.
- Oredipe OA, et al. Toxicology. 1992 Sep;74(2-3):209-22.
- Rodriguez-Leyva D, et al. Hypertension. 2013 Dec;62(6):1081-9.
- Thompson LU, et al. Clin Cancer Res. 2005 May 15;11(10):3828-35.
- Spence JD, et al. J Am Coll Nutr. 2003 Dec;22(6):494-501.
- Ferenci P, et al. J Hepatol. 1989 Jul;9(1):105-13.
- Flier J, et al. Free Radic Res. 2002 Jun;36(6):695-
- Kaplan M, et al. Pediatric Nephrology. 2008. 23(2); 233-241.
- Wang WY, et al. JPEN J Parenter Enteral Nutr. 1991 May-Jun;15(3):294-7.
- Deters M, et al. Toxicology. 1998 Jun 26;128(1):63-72.
- Kr er H, et al. Gen Pharmacol. 1997 Feb;28(2):257-63.